Vinyl decals are very simple to apply to most surfaces. They will arrive on a thick, sturdy paper backing and covered with a semi transparent transfer tape. Large decals have been rolled for packaging and will need to be smoothed with your squeegee before application.
1. Wash the surface of the area where you will be applying the stickers to (outside of car window) with window cleaner. Be sure that the surface has not been in direct sun and is too hot you may want to move to the shade or the garage. Air bubbles are usually caused by the surface being too hot or not enough pressure on squeegee. Cold weather application temp. at least (55°)
2. Place decal face down on flat surface peel off the thick paper backing holding paper backing at a sharp angle.
3. PLACEMENT AREA. It is not recommended to apply decals to windows that roll up/down or near wipers, front or back.
4. DO NOT SCRAPE OVER DECAL WITH SNOW SCRAPER
5. Working from the center out, use a smoothing tool (a credit card or squeegee) will work just fine. Use firm overlapping strokes to apply. Be sure your decal is applied flat with no creases as this may cause it not to adhere properly.
6. Starting from the edge, very carefully peel off the transfer tape, keeping it at a sharp angel and holding it low to the surface. If a decal does come up with the tape, simply smooth the tape back over it, press and smooth, and try again. If necessary, hold the edge of the decal with a fingernail as you pull the tape away and smooth over the sticker once more. Give it a couple days before washing car.
Should you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-721-0564 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we’re always more than happy to help.